Coral has been in private practice here for 3 years, in Belconnen (ACT) for the past 9 years and previously in another NSW region. Prior to being in private practice Coral worked in senior management and human resources in the private sector.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
Memberships and Registrations
- AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Registration No PSY0000985527
- Medicare Provider Yass Wellness Centre and Belconnen Specialist Centre
- NDIS Provider No 14577415
- NSW Work Cover SIRA No 14457
Psychologists rely on scientific research to provide the best treatment for a problem. As well as diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders (e.g., Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder, Schizophrenia, Neurological Movement Disorder, Bi-Polar, Social Anxiety), Psychologists also assist with general health and well-being issues (e.g., grief, relationship issues, bullying, and workplace/study stress). In rehabilitation Psychologists are frequently utilised for pain management, as well as therapy for psychological adjustment to temporary and/or permanent changes that occur due to both physical and psychological injury.